Subscribe!

It has come to my attention that amongst my readers, there are some who find that navigating to my blog in anticipation of a moment of vaguely amusing silliness and finding that, yet again, there's nothing new there, is genuinely disappointing.  This is a negative result which is exactly the opposite of the intention of the blog in the first place, and I apologise for that.

To avoid disappointment in the future, I've fixed it so that the "follow by email" widget actually shows on the page.  Just stick your email in the box just above my head over there on the right and click the button, and magical electronical computatory internetworking wizardry will send you an email whenever I actually get it together to write something new.  With a bit of luck.

This is such a dull and functional post that I feel the need to enliven it with a random picture, so here is one, shamelessly borrowed from the internet:

Raspberries


No comments:

Post a Comment