Update!

It seems that my attempt to use Google in the sky as a repository for my latest blog pictures (to avoid the trouble of moving six feet to get a USB cable to get them off my phone) has ended in frustration for you, my gentle readership.  There is surely nothing worse than being confronted by a mysterious password request when you're just trying to see a picture that someone else wanted to show you.  I apologise unreservedly.

Anyway, I've put the pictures in my last blog the old fashioned way now, so here you go:
http://theinfiniteweekend.blogspot.com/2019/01/something-old-something-new.html


Now I've got to find a picture for this blog.  Hmmm...


I spotted these two in Exeter recently, which shows that the modified C90 thing has caught on to the extent that you can do all this, apparently, by buying aftermarket bits - no need for actual backstreet engineering any more.


You do have to weld some brackets on the front fork to fit those external spring/damper unit though (or get someone else to, more likely).

And of all things, Honda have got in on the act with this brand new 2018 model, the SuperCub 125:

Well.  There's nothing new under the sun, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment